The following are Live Trades taken using MAX:
1 Short Trade– 5 Minute chart– 28th March 2011
- A short MAX Trade Sequence of 2 Order, returning 59 pips in about 2 hours
- The account increased by over 2.5% using only 2% risk (20 pip stop)
- The USDCHF move was about 35 pips from the start of the trade to the end
- The trader thought the trade would continue downwards, but followed the rules,not his bias,
and exited within 7 pips of the bottom of the movement.
GBPUSD – 2 Long Trades– 5 Minute chart– 14th March 2011
- 1st Trade = 21 Pips, 2nd Sequence = 254 pips about 3 hours
- The account increased by over 7% using only 2% risk (35 pip stop)
- The traded move was about 87 pips
- Check how the first trade – almost a failed one, was exited very close to the entry point, just making 21 pips.
EURUSD – Long – 4 Hour chart– 17th Jan 2011
- 1317 pips in 6 trading days
- The account increased by over 8.5% using only 2% risk
- The traded move was about 300 pips
- The trader exited early and could have squeezed more out of this trade.
GBPUSD – Long – 5 min chart– 18th Jan 2011
- 692 pips in 10 hours
- The account increased by over 15% using only 2% risk
- The move was about 165 pips
EURUSD – Short then Long – 5 min chart
– 12th Feb 2010
- 595 pips in 6 hours
- The account increased by over 20%
- The move was about 120 pips down, then followed by a 46 pip move up.
- The stops were- 37 pips for the MAX Trade &- 14 pips for the MAX Counter Trend Trade
The top image shows both the MAX Trend & Counter Trend Trades.
The second image shows only the MAX Counter Trend Trade.
Note the very tight Stop Loss.
This allows more profits to be made while keeping the risk small.
This Counter-Trend trade produced a 6.5% account increase.
Risking no more than 2% (total risk), the total for the day’s trades would increase the account by just over 20%.
Check out the training schedules for learning how to do this for yourself.
EURUSD Short – 5 min chart – 20th Jan 2010
- 211 pips in 4 hours
- The account increase by 7%
- The trend length was about 70 pips
The GBPJPY & GBPUSD were traded at the same time on 5 mnute charts.
The total made for the 4 hours was 619 pips.
Risking no more than 2% (risk total) these trades would increase the account by just over 15%.
A Slow Day:
- The MAX pulled 306 pips in 8.5 hours
- The Account increased by just under 8%.
- By contrast, the market moved 134 pips, most ‘regular’ systems would get only a 40% to 70% of that move.
- The MAX made “only” twice the trend’s movement in pips. But that’s still better than the expected 70% (95 pips) from a ‘regular’ system.
The GBPJPY was traded at the same time (see below).
The total pip count for the day was 1139 pips.
The Total Account increase trading both pairs was over 24%.
- The MAX pulled 833 pips from it in 8 hours.
- The Account Increase was close to 17%.
- By contrast, the market moved 204 pips; most ‘regular’ systems would get only a 40% to 70% of that move.
- Again the MAX pulled about 4 times more pips than the move made and easily 5 to 6 times more than a ‘regular’ trend following system.
Trades like this occur on average several times a day on the 5 minute time frame.
Longer timeframes produced similar results, but of course, over a longer period.
The higher timeframes allow for a more relaxed trading style. The longer periods and larger stops are made up for by the ability to trade several pairs simultaneously without the stress the lower timeframes can produce.
- The MAX pulled 566 pips from it in 5 hours trading.
- The Account increase was over 11%.
- By contrast, the market moved 129 pips; most ‘regular’ systems would get only a 40% to 70% of that move.The MAX made 4.4 times more pips than the trend moved.
These are not unusual pip counts or account increases using the MAX.
Without using compounding and if you can reliably make half this amount in a week (5%), you will double your account size every 14 weeks – or have multiplied your account by 12 times in one year.
However, if you can make 10% a week, then your account will be up over 142 times in one year!
Imagine what you can do when you can make that return in a day with The MAX.
A Good Morning’s Work
- The MAX made 369 pips in 2.5 hours.
- The Account increased over 8%.
- The market moved 220 pips; most ‘regular’ systems would get only a 40% to 70% of that move, not make 160%+ from it.
Combined with the GBPJPY trade below, the traders live account increased by over 24% in one morning’s trading.
The risk on these trades never exceeded 2%-3%, as stipulated in the MAX Training.
- The MAX made 829 pips in 3.5 hours.
- The Account increased over 16%.
- The market moved 186 pips.While most ‘regular’ systems would get only a 40% to 70% of that move, the MAX made 4.4 times more.
No wasted Pips
Notice how the MAX gets you out at the very end of the trend.
No pips are wasted.
The Advanced Course teaches you how to get in at the beginning of a trend reversal – safely & very profitably – the Stop Losses on the Counter Trend trades are very small, meaning that large profits can be made in even short moves.
Text Book MAX Trade
This chart shows a live trade sequence using the MAX Trading System.
5 orders were placed and partial orders closed to take profits.
Each order’s pip gain or loss count is accumulated to form the total number of pips.
Out of a simple 122 pip drop in the GBPUSD, this Student “V” made a total of 424 pips from each set of orders she placed.
Another way of looking at this is: without the re-entry & partial exists protecting her profits, she would have made about 6% from the run.
However, using the MAX System, she made about 18%-24%.
The risk to the account would have been no more than 2% to 3% at the beginning of the sequence getting smaller as the trade progressed.
|Registered with the
IP Rights Office
Copyright Registration Service